School Management information system.
The School management System is school & College level system where we can record all our activities related to any school or college level. In this System we can manage up to 12 different types of modules and support up to 11 international level languages. This system is made in Codeigniter framework and its a web base application,
Live demo here:
Password . 123
Then Main modules of the SMIS are listed below.
- Examination System
- SMIS system deals with the yours examination system will be totally online or cloud base system. Your marking and paper result and final DMS will be provided for system for overall Collage and School.
- Daily Attendance System
- In This system you will give facilities about for every class and section daily base attendance system.
- Class Management
- Its will manage your class and period wise
- Student & Study material, uploading
- It will create a student registration as well their area of login and view their notes and assignment.
- Reports According to user Need
- We already create well defined Reports in this system if anyone needs more according to his/her requirements then we will help you out.
- Teacher Management
- In this system Teacher will be registered with their login area and upload result, assignment and students helping material.
- In This system we also manage all types of payments like payment from a student with a concession.
- Here manage all types of accounting system shifted from manual system to an online system.
- Notice Board
- In this system, there is a real type notice board where for student all types of recent news will be updated.
- SMS Services
- In this system, there will be SMS system , this system will send the students attendance system or exam result.
- By SMIS if there is Library then we can manage it as well professionally.
- If school have transport facilities then we also check there student related transport facilities on online or cloud base system.
- 1 Different International Language Supported
- General Setting
Back to Blogs